Transfer a PBX to Hosted VoIP Telephony
Expert migration from an on-premise Private Branch Exchange telephone system to a managed hosted VoIP solution.
A professional business telephone system is crucial for any organisation. Reliability, call quality and ease of use are critical in maintaining accessibility for customers and your business reputation.
Maintaining and managing an on-premise private branch exchange (PBX) telephone system can be inflexible, expensive and complex to upgrade. Lengthy support contracts and high CAPEX means that businesses are increasingly looking to more flexible and manageable alternatives such as hosted VoIP.
The reliability, cost-effectiveness and scalability of a hosted VoIP solution, makes it an attractive alternative to an on-premise PBX for many businesses. However, designing and implementing the move to a new system can be very time consuming and problematic because it is:
- Risky – your business cannot afford to suffer any downtime of its phone systems due to a badly designed system or poorly planned migration.
- Complicated – migration of numbers and lines, integration with PCs, mobiles and tablets, CRM systems, network design, unified communications, hardware compatibility, compliance and issues all need to be factored in and resolved.
- Important – a high quality telephony system is a must for any organisation that takes its reputation and image seriously.
A fixed cost, fixed outcome solution to the complex and critical problem of migrating phone systems is an absolute business must.
Implementing a future-proof hosted VoIP system provides additional security, mobility and flexibility whilst still providing the functionality and call quality of a business PBX.
A migration services will provide a comprehensive transfer from an on-premise PBX telephone system to a managed hosted VoIP solution concentrating on:
- Telephony audit and cost analysis.
- Solution design and call route planning.
- Number porting.
- Implementation and early use support.
- Product training.
Click here for a FREE PBX To Hosted VoIP Telephony quote/consultation or call us on 01332 727922.
Latest Cloud News
Fill out your details below:
Got problems with your existing IT infrastructure?
Tell us what annoys you about your IT and we will help you to resolve your IT headaches!